Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   ConnexionConnexion 

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   

Official>Truth,#101 Proof:?^The Inside Story Of Pantera

-> ~ LES JEUX.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Juin - 20:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Official>Truth,#101 Proof:?^The Inside Story Of Pantera Répondre en citant

Official Truth, 101 Proof: The Inside Story Of Pantera >

Official Truth, 101 Proof: The Inside Story Of Pantera

I appreciate your feedback and your compliments. Were using Jeff Pilson hes going to co-produce the thing with us. From t. YES, Activate My Account Now! We're Almost There! Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience. It just felt like when brothers fight and dont talk for a while, thats what brothers do. Rex tells the story from his side of the stage and his seat in the bus with dignity and no machismo or chest beating on how great they were, thats what their discography is for. With Cowboys from Hell most of the falsetto screams and melodic vibrato were gone except for maybe in parts of the more [balladesque] Cemetery Gates and a few other spots.

I dare you not to read this and think of the Texas bred bassist sitting across from you with a fifth of bourbon just shootin the shit with you. And it took me a while, after I had the surgery and everything else, it gave me time to really reflect. That being said, I just felt that [back then] it was time for me to not say anything. Check this out& I remember back in 1987 when Pantera and Kings did a double in-store together in Dallas. Listen Live Advertise On Our Streams . Brown dont need the cash that damn bad, if at all frankly. Im not going to mention any names, but theres a lot of bands that are trying to be what Pantera was. Often humorous, tragic, brutally honest, and always entertainingA must read for any fan of Rock, Metal, and PanteraOfficial Truth is similar to the music of Pantera, no compromise with no room for, 3/12“Rex holds nothing back and really invites you into his Pantera world like never beforeNow with this new book, we understand a little more about one of the most historic bands to ever walk this planetA very blunt and honest read that will definitely get people talking in the metal sceneA must read for all metal, 3/12“Will appeal not just to fans of Pantera and heavy metal, but anyone interested in a look at that time in music.Horns Up Rocks, 3/12:“[A] very honest piece of literatureNot only is it a great read, but it will open your eyes about how the music industry, 3/13“The journey of the rise and fall of one of the biggest bands in heavy metal historyAn honest account of what transpired during [Browns] years in Pantera.Rich Stambolian, 3/15“Gives you insight to the real world of Pantera and makes no qualms about itAn extremely honest look at the behind the scenes of one of the biggest bands of all time. It was [co-author] Mark [Eglintons] idea.

American Brothers: Smugglers, Seekers, Lovers and Bad GuysThe Military and Police Sniper: Advanced Precision Shooting for Combat and Law EnforcementLittle One's Book of My ToysBreathing: The Master Key to Self Healing (The Self Healing Series)Sales Professional's Survival Guide: Or Things Your Sales Manager Never Told YouWheel of Initiation: Practices for Releasing Your Inner LightThe Monstrumologist (Monstrumologist, The)Metal Bible NLT: Silver Cross (Heavy Metal Bible Series)Zebra G01 Wb PackStar Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination

MessagePosté le: Mer 1 Juin - 20:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
-> ~ LES JEUX.
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation