Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   ConnexionConnexion 

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   

Man United, Napoli wanted Witsel

CAUSE IT'S JUST THE BEGGINING;
->
THE REST IS STILL UNWRITTEN.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

─ DATE OF BIRTH: 05/08/1993
MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Aoû - 09:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Man United, Napoli wanted Witsel Répondre en citant

Axel Witsel chose Borussia Dortmund over a series of elite clubs, his agent has revealed (via Goal). The sbo333 Belgian international returned to European football after one-and-a-half seasons in China with Tianjin. Performing well at the World Cup, the 29-year-old had previously been linked to Juventus, but his agent claims that Manchester United and sbo333 Napoli both wanted a piece this time around. Paul Stefani told Het Leetste Nieuws in Belgium that: "There were other candidates. Manchester United wanted him, Napoli too. But I told Axel: 'At Dortmund you are the number one, at Manchester you are one of the many... and at Napoli too'.” Witsel, a former star at Standard de Liège and Belfica, moved for just €20 million, a sum explained by his agent:
"Sports director Michael Zorc and CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke invited me to come and talk at a time sbo333 when Axel was at the World Cup in Russia. There I heard that Dortmund were looking for a player like Witsel. "I explained to them that the Portuguese lawyer of Witsel has negotiated a buy-out clause of €20m with Tianjin. That sounded like music to them, because they thought that Tianjin would ask for an amount of around €60m for Axel.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Aoû - 09:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
CAUSE IT'S JUST THE BEGGINING;
->
THE REST IS STILL UNWRITTEN.
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation